Thursday, April 26, 2007

My wife's Birthday

Just to announce and making a mark here that my lovely wife is now pregnant again officially above 30 years old on 26th April 2007. Hahaha. Sorry dear. Yes, it is her birthday today and guess what, she's looking as stunning and as lovely as before.

Now, isn't that interesting. The older you get, the better and matured you are. You probably end up looking prettier than you are at 17 years old!! Coool.

Alright, I sing the song.. have to for your sake dear.
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to my wife of over 30 years old
Happy Birthday to you

Love you Dear. I am so proud to be your husband and I am so lucky to have you as my wife and I never regret it. May all your wishes come true and May you be happy always. Remember, I will always be there, just for you. Muuuaaaaahhh.

No comments: