Thursday, December 13, 2007

What would you do if you have Smart Wife?

Nice title there, eh? Yeah, guys - what would you do if you have smart wife, smarter than you? That can be a havoc in the domestic management. Being the man in the house and having such a smart wife, wow, that sure need some skill.

I do not have solution if that is what you are looking for. I am actually asking you to leave me a feedback or two on how to deal them. My smart wife is totally unpredictable. When comes to present or gifts or whatever that you intend to give her, you better make sure she likes it. If not, you are just wasting money. She said like that to me. I know she loves me very much and my best guess is that she just wants to save me money. I think so. Should be.

What about you guys.. or ladies in the house? Can you share to me on how to deal with such situation?

** Oh ya, if you have paypal address and need quick $10, go check and guess what's my wife's Christmas gift wish. yep, simple as that.

No comments: