Saturday, September 15, 2007

My Twin boys in action!

Here the latest outcome to my family of three. Please welcome Twin Boys, Preston and Presley Joneh.



I know, they are crying. It is really hard to take photo without them in this action. Always crying. Now you know it is not easy being a father. Will talk about this later. For the time being, you can go here for the full scoop I am father to 3 boys!

See you all around. If there's anything, just leave a comment. I promise to reply as soon as the baby stop crying ;)

2 comments:

Professor Howdy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mummy to QiQi said...

Hi, my first time here. Was attracted to your site with the pic of your twin baby..hehe....they are so cute! And congrats to you too :)

chinnee
Demoments.net