Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Should I or Not?

What am I suppose to do? My smart wife wants us to invest into real estate. She says this is the right moment to invest. Is it really a right time? I know the for real estate keep on going up and if we don’t invest now, is there any chance the price will go down later? Hmm, should I agree to it?

I know investing can give higher return later of the day but a lot of things need to be considered. First, I need to hire a good real estate agent to help us to choose the right and affordable real estate. Not only that, the location also very important. I do not want to end up buying a property only God knows where. Confuse, confuse, confuse. What should I do?

Hmm maybe I should try to invest with the California real estate. I heard from friends it is worth investing but the only problem is, I am not even close to that place

No comments: