Friday, October 19, 2007

I'm hiding here :)

All right, I have been blog hopping here and there this past few days. So tiring and this blog need some updates or else.. might as well throw it away!

There are so many things to report. Here in no order:

  1. I found "Best Coffee in Town" in my yahoo spam folder
  2. I got involved in the Transformer Quiz and I'm The Evil Bad one
  3. Found out 5xmom is in Kota Kinabalu now
  4. Got to see Samm, the 5 digit earner working space
  5. Nessa wonderful eyes twisting picture
  6. Cindy longing for her Mango
There. I have a few more later... tired lohhh... 5:30am you know. Better get some sleep before twins started their growling engines again - sigh!

7 comments:

CJane said...

Hahaha! Thanks for the link to my blog. :-) I bought sebiji mango from Jusco odi. :-P

JPP Papa said...

Sebiji only.. aduuhhh kesian woh cindy :(

Nessa said...

Hey PJ! Sini pula ko hiding... haha! Eh, how come I kenot get into your site? Ada masala ka?

Thank you for the link:)

JPP Papa said...

Really ah got problem?
Well, I just online.. it seems to be ok now.

Nessa said...

Ya lah, still cannot visit your site. That's why you don't see me there:( Sini pun OK bah:D

JPP Papa said...

Alamak.. so sorry. I wonder what's the error? Is it block by your firewall or something? From office or home? So far the other friends never encountered this problem.

Nvmind. I will copy whatever contain I have in the PJ.com into here.. so you also can read. Just for you, Nessa ;)

Samm said...

Thanks for the mention. Haiya, my table is usually full of my kid's toys. Sorry for the late reply as i just saw the link from my technorati.