Saturday, October 13, 2007

Selamat Hari Raya To all Muslims friends or not!

Selamat Hari Raya to all PJ Hideout blog' Muslim readers. Whether I know you or not, You are wished the same greetings from me. :D

Maaf Zahir and Batin. May your day be much much better during this festive weekend. Malaysia is a great country and I am so proud to be associated with it. It really does not matter whether you are Muslims, Indians, Christians, we all celebrate the Hari Raya.

Sadly, this is not the Raya I am expecting to be cherished with lots of Ketupat, Sate, Rendang and the Kuih Makmur.. Sadly because my Mother is in the intensive care unit right now. She is so far doing well according to my brothers and sisters who has visited her. She is under strong medicine and some so called oxygen method, pumped inside her stomach to counter the problem caused from the previous operation.

All were there except me :( Well, I stuck at home taking care my twins with wife. Especially now, night time, wife just could not handle the three(3) boys by herself. So, all I can do keep calling my sisters & brothers to check her situation. Hope everything goes smoothly. If not, operation again and that is not a good sign :(

The problem is

No comments: