Sunday, November 25, 2007

Friday Off Day turn Sick Day

Last Friday was My off day and was not that good day for me. I fall sick, real bad sick. It actually happened the night before but as usual I just ignored it. Well, the sickness won't let me go. It is a very very bad cough and flu. It is dry and it really hurt my throat.

After sending wife to office and kids to the nanny, I went straight to the office. Not for work but to ask for the medical chit. Yes, I need that if I want free clinic bill. I went to the nearby Nosoob Hilltop Clinic. I was the first customer so there was no waiting. I thought I would be ok but no. End up Doctor said I have bad dry throat, cough, fever and flu. He gave me the full medicines. Damn. I hate taking pills and especially the cough syrup but I have to.


I forced myself to take the whole pills as instructed, all with the kids in mind. If I am sick no one can take care of them and wife will be all alone and that is not good. So I have to get rid this sickness as fast as possible.

With the whole day of Friday, I was on the bed, yes really on the bed starting at 10am, under the blanket right till 4:30pm when wife call to ask me whether I would be ok to fetch her. I said Yes, Ok. End up, I fell asleep again till 5pm! Lucky I already put my handphone alarm on. Man, I quickly sprang up from the bed, wash my face and off to get my wife.

To cut short, the whole Friday is a no good day for me and of course to the whole Joneh's Family. We all sick.. yes wife too afterward. :(

5 comments:

eshark said...

Adedeh! So many la your ubat.. I'm sick too.. iskh! iskh! since last week..

JPP Papa said...

Teruk.. semua orang sakit ni. Entah apa lah bulan ni. Harap2 not for long.

Aunty J said...

Kesian...

Nessa said...

Bah... jaga kesihatan,baru boleh jaga bini. Telan seja itu ubat bah. Get well soon:)

Mazza Homemade Cookies said...

oooiii! banyak tu..with that amount of pills..I strongly believe, you'll recover..tapi kena telan la...